somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Liz: what are your dreams Jac?

I’d dream I’d be a dancer,
And mingle with the rock stars.
I wished I’d be an astronaut
And land on planet Mars

I remember fondly,
An atlas I once received
From then on- an Explorer!
Was the dream I conceived.

I dream to put my finger into
The San Andreas Fault.
Be like Anthony Bourdain,
And eat legendary food hot.

To sweat it out in a
Japanese hot spring
and to scale the
Great wall in City Beijing

I’m not quite sure what
My dreams are anymore
I’ve thought honestly about them
Till I’ve gone all sore

But I think God had
Other dreams for me
Right now, to ‘scale’ the
White walls of NCC.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Scarlite said...

Don't know if you see this post but...

I hope this is a viable portal to get to you. Remember your dreams girl. They are very important.

Found your blog via Jalene via su xin.

ME BLOG:
http://morganscarlite.blogspot.com

You know we are missing you.

November 27, 2008 at 6:50:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jem said...

I love you, and I miss you. Watch over us from up there okay?

XOXO forever.

February 9, 2009 at 8:37:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home