somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond

Thursday, April 3, 2008

maybe

Maybe I should start blogging properly again.

well, maybe, now that I'm free. ok. Actually i'm not that free. I have a plan. yes. a plan when i get back home to fill my every hour with something productive to do, like say study. loads and loads of catching up to do. loads. i don't even know where to begin. i mean, seriously. missing out on one and a half months of school is no joke.

but no i'm not going to kill myself and study myself to death. i will take it slow. first. yepp. so back to the plan. it's simple really, it consist of simple daily tasks like brushing teeth, breakfast and the works, plus a little bit of reading, reflection, studying, poetry and praying. and that way i'll be so occupied that i won't have time to think about what ifs(: i'm a genius.

this is silly. i feel like i'm talking to myself.again.